SinScape
We are coming back online. Please visit our news forum to stay updated!
SinScape
We are coming back online. Please visit our news forum to stay updated!
SinScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Scape is coming back everyone! Better and Newer. Stay tuned on our News Forum.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Jesus loves you! We may be coming back! Better and improved! stay tuned!

EVERY ONE READ (MINI ANOUNCEMENT)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gfx
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

In Game Name : Gfx
Sin Points : 4766

EVERY ONE READ (MINI ANOUNCEMENT) Empty
PostSubject: EVERY ONE READ (MINI ANOUNCEMENT)   EVERY ONE READ (MINI ANOUNCEMENT) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:23 pm

I feel this is nessacary to explain this,

If your going to quit the server just quit,
please dont go around attention whoring as I call it and making people feel sorry for you, ecspically if you no you arent really quitting.
(Also please dont drop your stuff, Ruins the eco.)

Also, If your a staff member please be happy with the postion you already have, Dont ask for a move up when the time is needed and we feel you have earned it you will get it.

And I know every one is doing all the can to try and earn a staff postion wich really is helping every ones doing great, But the number one thing you can do is advert, dont just say your going to advert actually do it.

(Also everytime you do something good dont go run and tell everybody you did it, such as advert we will see it when things start improving and more players join its not going to improve your chances by telling us you did something because anybody can just say they did it.)

Sorry for this little rant but ive bein seeing alot of these things and I felt i should explain some things.

Gfx- Head Admin.
Back to top Go down
Tirtstines wife
Head Admin
Head Admin
Tirtstines wife

In Game Name : mommy2be
Sin Points : 4851

PostSubject: Re: EVERY ONE READ (MINI ANOUNCEMENT)   EVERY ONE READ (MINI ANOUNCEMENT) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:15 pm

Good job on posting this. It needed to be made clear to EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=1246893000&
Anthony
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder
Anthony

In Game Name : Anthony
Sin Points : 5020

PostSubject: Re: EVERY ONE READ (MINI ANOUNCEMENT)   EVERY ONE READ (MINI ANOUNCEMENT) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Good job Gfx next time tho please make it a Admins Post (Announcement) This is well said and also needed to be said. I just didnt know how to say it without comming off rude but you did it for me. Minus the rudeness Smile

Agreed Advertising is really big .. right now its the most helpful thing you can do for everyone at sinscape Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sinscape.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERY ONE READ (MINI ANOUNCEMENT)   EVERY ONE READ (MINI ANOUNCEMENT) Empty

Back to top Go down

EVERY ONE READ (MINI ANOUNCEMENT)
Page 1 of 1